My Inspiration

My Inspiration
My beautiful daughter, Bailey Ann

Thursday, July 21, 2011

S'mores :-)

Wow. The summer is flying by so quickly and I can't believe Bailey Ann is almost 6 months old! I have been busy the past couple of months baking cupcakes, cookies, and make cute ribbon wreaths. I am so excited to get to be apart of the Florence First Friday as well. I will have a booth starting August 5th!! I just wish they would allow me to sell some of my baked goods. Oh well, they don't know what they are missing!! Here are a few pictures of what I have been up to over the past few months!

S'mores cookies



Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting


Fresh Strawberry Cobbler


Ribbon Wreath for Lori Holcombe

Please keep me in mind for any baking or crafty thing you may need!! I can make and bake just about anything for a reasonable price!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment