My Inspiration

My Inspiration
My beautiful daughter, Bailey Ann

Monday, April 25, 2011

New Adventures

Sorry it has been a few days since my last post.  We had a power surge at our house and it got our computer! It is fixed and back ready to be used now so I am ready to post! I finished another ribbon wreath last week for my friend, Jessi, that lives in Florida. She is having a little boy. I thought it turned out so well!

Cy William Ribbon Wreath

I have a few more wreaths lined up to make right now. I am so excited because I will be putting a few of my items in a few stores around the Shoals area hopefully in the next few weeks.  If you know of anyone who would like a wreath PLEASE let me know!! I can make them for any school, sports team or holiday as well! Just give me a few weeks notice! I will get a price list up pretty soon!! I will post a picture of the one I am working on now when I finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment